The United States Medical Licensure Examination (USMLE) is a three-part exam for medical licensure in the United States. Sponsors include the Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) and the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME). To apply for a residency in the United States, students must complete steps 1, 2CK, and OET.
We offers live online classes for USMLE preparation in India through the mobile app.
There are three components to this:
1) Preclinical MCQ (Step 1) – Eight hours.
2) Step 2 CK (Clinical Multiple Choice Questions) - Nine hours.
Only in Delhi will you be able to take a live USMLE face-to-face class.
Preparation for the USMLE Step 1 Exam:
Lectures are given face to face. The options included are:
- Live face-to-face classes for 24 weeks with expert faculty interaction.
- Classes are only for students and working professionals on weekends, only on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Course material, Ebooks, and online Qbank Provided
- Complete Counselling for all paperwork for exams and other applications.
- Complete one-stop solution for all your USMLE needs
- The course is 24 weeks long and takes place three times a week between 5 and 9 p.m.
On the eMedicoz App, you can take the USMLE Live Online Course:
- Expert faculty conducts live classes for the USMLE Step 1 exam.
- Classes will be offered in a cyclical format.
- We will arrange 24 weeks in advance on the App so that students can enroll at any point during the cycle and complete the course in either 24 or 48 weeks, depending on their needs.
- Recorded videos of classes will be available only till the duration of enrollment.
- There will be a test and discussion for practice questions and help along with the activity.
Do you want to ace the USMLE? Make contact with DAMS.
- Face-to-face live lectures
- Interact with our expert faculty that combines brilliance in their teaching skills with an intense focus on the USMLE exam.
- Extremely high yield topics.
- Clinical correlation.
- Subject grasp and retention.
- Focused and Comprehensive.
- Expert Counseling
Daily USMLE custom-tailored study schedule:
- Guidance on resources to use.
- Test-taking strategies for the USMLE are being developed and refined.
- Complete exam application work.
- Complete clinical rotations application work.
- Step by step advice on the way forward.
- A Gauging preparedness quotient and giving expert advice.
- Value-added Add On's:
- Electives and Observership applications help.
Test & Discussion for USMLE Step 1:
Ebooks on all subjects and topics covered in the Live lectures are available. A networking opportunity is available. You'll encounter a lot of doctors and USMLE test-takers during the course. These great new contacts are incredibly beneficial in group discussions and visa applications.