GRADUATE PHARMACY APTITUDE TEST (GPAT) COACHING
GRADUATE PHARMACY APTITUDE TEST (GPAT) COACHING HOME GPAT COACHING
Welcome to GATEIIT GPAT Coaching classes in Bangalore. We are the leaders in GPAT & NIPER JEE Coaching in Bangalore & GPAT Test Series (All India) since 2005. We are providing excellent coaching of these courses in Bangalore from more than a decade now.
Right from effective offline coaching classes to customize and well-designed online test series for GPAT & NIPER, we provide everything that is important for these competitive examinations. We are consistently producing top rankers from last eight years. Our wide range of students belongs to different states of India.
As you can understand a lot of hard work, dedication and excellence along with supreme experience are needed to become a student friendly and excellent result providing institute. We have some highly qualified staff and experienced faculty which form a perfect blend of knowledge, experience, and innovation to give best and quality education to our students.
Our finely picked group of professionals are GPAT & NIPER JEE Toppers who have done their M.Pharma/ Pharmaceutical Research from various NIPERs, Punjab University & LMCP.
At GATEIIT, we understand the importance of student’s career after B.Pharma & M.pharma. Our dedicated team of experts provide Technical Concepts to ensure that students leverage their strengths and fulfil their targets with the quality education. Our GATEIIT GPAT Coaching is currently providing India’s best education and conceptual learning in Bangalore.
We feel honoured to share that we have guided more than a thousand students and our experts helped them in shaping their careers. We allow our students to contact us anytime to take proper guidance during the GPAT course. We always deliver the technical and competitive concepts to qualify GPAT, Niper & other B.pharma competitive examinations.
Why to Join GATEIIT’s GPAT Coaching?
At GATEIIT, we focus on providing quality and conceptual education to our students. To accomplish the same thought we have designed a special program to clear the basics of B.Pharma & provide intense practice of GPAT MCQs. Such initiatives help students to prepare well for their examinations. We also provide 100 plus GPAT online mock test series on our platform and subject wise MCQs for GPAT. We also provide the following facilities:
- Coaching classes for GPAT, NIPER-JEE, Drug Inspector, Pharmacist, BET, and FPGEE.
- Excellent tricks and tactics to prepare well for GPAT & NIPER
- Interactive Video & Learning Service for Pharmacy students at Bangalore
- Different Levels for GPAT Online Test Series
- Subject-Wise Question Banks or MCQs booklet for GPAT
- Awards and Scholarships for GPAT toppers
Advantages of GPAT:
- A better understanding of Various Pharmacy Subject according to topics which will definitely help students to crack Online Test series for GPAT & NIPER and Various Job interview for Pharmacy.
- The validity of GPAT score card is 1 year
- Eligible to get admission in prestigious Pharmacy colleges like NIPER, UIPS, BCP, UDCT, BHU, LMCP, MSU etc.
- Scholarship of Rs 12000/- per month and contingency grant Rs 5000/- per year.
NIPER-JEE Coaching at GATEIIT
GATEIIT is one of the best coaching centres in Bangalore for NIPER-JEE Preparation. GATEIIT is providing Full Course, Crash Course, Customized Course and summer course for NIPER Entrance test. The course is comprehensive in content covering the requirements of NIPER-JEE entrance test, running by the expert team that is having experience of eleven years as per the latest syllabus of NIPER.
The GATEIIT NIPER Syllabus has been divided into topic bunches, and each topic bunch includes theory, formulae, and questions of varying difficulty levels. All questions are given with solutions. It is designed in 5 modules.
- Module One: Basics of drug action & medicinal Chemistry, Unit-I,II,III
- Module Two: Pharmaceutical Technology & Biopharmceutics, Unit-I,II,III
- Module Three: Pharmaceutical Analysis & Organic chemistry, Unit-I,II,III
- Module Four: Clinical Micro & Biotech, Biostatistics, Biotech & Drug development, Unit-I,II
- Module Five: Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry, Unit-I,II
Drug Inspector Recruitment
Drug Inspector Recruitment Exam Pattern, (Paper Pattern & Qualifying Criteria:
GATEIIT Drug Inspector is a rewarding career option for Pharmacy candidate. You can get into the post of Drug Inspector on the basis of written test. Drug Inspector Recruitment entrance exam is conducted by UPSC and also various state PSCs on annual basis.
Eligibility for Drug Inspector Recruitment Exam:
- Candidate should have a degree in pharmacy or pharmaceutical sciences or medicine with specialization in clinical pharmacology or microbiology from a recognized university or must hold equal pharmacy degree which should be from PCI approved college.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 18 months experience in the manufacturing field. Many states do not require these criteria.
- Age limit of the applicants must be between 21 years and 35 years.
- Relaxation of 5 years is allowed for reserved category candidates.
- Candidate should be Indian citizens