VIII-XII CLASS TUITION
VIII-XII CLASS TUITION
The GATEIIT Tuition Classes J P Nagar has been set up with the objective of preparing school children for their school tests and exams with tough competitive examinations in future. Our focus is on building concepts and shaping minds.
GATEIIT caters to the students of class VI to XII standard studying CBSE/ ICSE/ IGCSE/IB/ Karnataka State Board – curriculum and it also provides coaching for Foundation IIT-JEE / NEET-UG competitive exams in J.P. Nagar. Gateiit is one of the best tuition centre in Bangalore. Our School study programmes are designed and delivered by highly qualified and experienced faculties drawn from pioneer academic institutions. Our mission is to create an excellent educative environment to enable and encourage students to enjoy the process of learning in their pursuit for achieving excellence and successful results.Gateiit is renowned and known for the Tuition classes in J P Nagar. We are also known as the best Science tuition centre in J P Nagar.
The strength of Gateiit is its strong experienced and well qualified faculties which upholds the best standards and practices in teaching pedagogy for school children. The faculty members and team are stalwarts in education field with sound knowledge base and well versed with the CBSE (NCERT)/ ICSE/ IGCSE/IB/ Karnataka State Board examination patterns and the requirements of students.
Why to Join GATEIIT Tuition Classes:
- Innovative & Monitoring Teaching Methodology: Faculties innovate to help students to understand the intricate concepts of all subjects in the best possible manner.
- Excellent intellectual pool of Educators: Faculties have immense knowledge and expertise in their field with excellent results track record.
- Dedicated counsellors/ Admin for students & parents: They monitor &Annalise regularly students’ performance and enhance their performance levels.
- Personalised focus on students: In order to give individual attention to each student, we organise all back up class and doubt clearing sessions.
- Combined Program for Engineering (IIT-JEE/ KCET / Pre-Medical entrance (NEET) and Class VI to XII: Synchronising All Board exam preparation with engineering / medical entrance preparation just to strike a balance between both of them.
- Comprehensive School Course Material: We provide examples booklets, Chapter Topic wise Problem Sheets, Toppers Problem Package.
- Individual testing platform: As part of the preparation, each student is given short duration chapter wise tests, Part syllabus tests on engineering / medical pattern and also full syllabus Test on engineering / pre-medical entrance pattern to acclimatize the students for actual engineering / pre-medical entrance exams.
- Provide extra mile support to be a Best Tuition classes for VI / VII / VIII Std.
Class VI/VII/VIII Course Details:
Course: CBSE/ ICSE/ IGCSE/IB/ Karnataka State Board – Classroom Tuition & coaching.
Eligibility: Class V/VI/VII passed students for next class.
Course Duration: 1 year up to VI/VII/VIII Final Exams.
Target: VI/VII/VIII School Exam.
Course Commencement: April/ May/ June to till School Exam.
Who Should Join: Class VI/VII/VIII Students who wish to score more in Science and Mathematics in school exams.
Excellent Course Features:
- Study Material: Includes study material and chapter assignments
- Tests: 20 Part Tests and 3 Whole Syllabus Tests
- Doubt Clearing Sessions.
- Crash Course for syllabus revision.
- Test and Discussion sessions.
- Models and Visual Aids in explaining concepts.
Test & Discussions / Crash Course for Class VI/VII/VIII Std. in J P Nagar
Eligibility: Class V passed students
Course Duration: 2 to 3 months
Target: VI School Exam.
Course Commencement: November to January
Who Should Join: Class VI/VII/VIII Students, who wish to brush up their concepts with tests practices and score well in their school exams.
IES EXAM 2022 APPLICATION FORM:
- Candidates must complete the application form, which they may find on the official website.
- Before you fill out the application form, read the instructions.
- After filling out the personal and other information, scan your latest photo and signature.
- Remember to pay the application fee at any SBI bank.
- Take a printout of the application form and the challan for future reference.
- The candidate will automatically receive a registration number when filling out the online application form. Enter to complete the process after filling out the challan number and registration number.
UPSC IES 2022 APPLICATION FEE:
- General and OBC candidates must pay an application fee of Rs 200.
- Candidates who are SC/ST/PH/female are excused from paying the application fee.
- Payment methods include credit cards, debit cards, and online banking.
- You can also make a payment at any SBI bank using an e-challan.
IES EXAM 2022:
|Indian Economics Services 2022|
|IES 2022 Notification||April 06, 2022|
|Starting Date to apply||April 06, 2022|
|Last date to apply||April 26, 2022|
|IES admit card||June 2022 (tentative)|
|IES exam date||June 24 to 26, 2022 (3 days)|
|IES result 2021||August 2022|
|IES interview||September 2022|
|IES final result||October 2022|
The Indian Economic Service (IES)/ Indian Statistical Service (ISS) will issue an official notification on April 6, 2022. Candidates can apply between the period of (April 06 to April 26, 2022). “June 24 to 26, 2022 (3 Days)” is the date for the written exam. 2022 IES Notification The formal notification for the IES/ISS will be released on April 6, 2022, according to the UPSC timetable. Candidates interested in the Indian Economic Service can begin their registration when the official announcement is released. The total number of openings will also be displayed in the official notification. The online application window will be open between April 6 and April 26, 2022.
ROLES OF IES OFFICERS:
- The service’s role can be broadly classified as financial counseling, economic administration, development policy, program implementation, and dealing with other issues such as economic reforms, regulation, price-fixing, and monitoring and evaluation. Economic rationality is increasingly guiding decision-making in the quickly globalizing environment. The function of IES officers has become increasingly important in light of the Government’s ongoing reform efforts. Aside from the strictly economic areas, IES officials play an essential role in policymaking in the social sectors.
- IES officers get exposed to nearly every aspect of government operations. These officers also provide consistency and linkage in policymaking, which is critical even when policies change. Because of these circumstances, IES officers have increasingly taken on the role of an in-house economist with domain expertise and experience.
- The Economic Advisers would provide feedback to the Ministries/Departments on all policy issues and their economic ramifications. The officers may be required to monitor and assess policy parameters under the Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Act 2003 from a financial standpoint and help the Ministry of Finance compile annual or other periodic statements required to comply with the Act’s provisions. Before finalizing their Annual Plan Budgets, Ministries/Departments could meet with the concerned Economic Adviser.
- To ensure that individual Ministries/Departments’ policies are consistent with the overall direction of the economic policy outlined in the Union budget, Five-Year Plans, and other documents, Economic Advisers assigned to various Ministries/Departments would interact with the Chief Economic Adviser in the Department of Economic Affairs regularly, ensuring that the economic implications of policy changes are thoroughly examined, and facilitating individual Ministerial/Departmental policy.
Authorized Strength and pay scale according to the designation:
|1)||Higher Administrative Grade + (HAG +)/Principal Adviser (Apex)s||₹ 80,000 (fixed)|
|2)||Higher Administrative Grade + (HAG +)/Senior Economic Adviser/Senior Adviser||₹ 67,000- (annual increment@3%)- ₹ 79,000|
|3)||Senior Administrative Grade (SAG)/Economic Adviser/Adviser|
|4)||Junior Administrative Grade (JAG)/ Joint Director/Deputy Economic Adviser including Non-Functional Selection Grade (NFSG)/Director/Additional Economic Adviser||Pay Band-4: ₹ 15,600- 39,100 plus Grade Pay: ₹ 7,600 Pay Band-4: ₹ 37,400 -67,000 plus Grade Pay: ₹ 8,700|
|5)||Senior Time Scale (STS)/Deputy Director/Assistant Economic Adviser/Senior Research Officer||Pay Band-3: ₹ 15,600- 39,100 plus Grade Pay: ₹ 6,600|
|6)||Junior Time Scale (JTS)/Assistant Director/ Research Officer||Pay Band-3: ₹ 15,600- 39,100 plus Grade Pay: ₹ 5,400|
|Total Duty Posts|
|Total Authorized Strength|
Features of This Course:
- India’s Best Faculties of Education
- In India, the longest and highest number of classes and hours for about 850 hours of instruction.
- Personal attention sessions with ten students to maintain a high focus and teaching quality.
- A personalized approach for tracking and improving each student’s performance.
- Each student receives a personalized doubt-clearing session.
- India’s most advanced online classes.
- Digital and printed copies of all study materials and test series
- India’s highest success rate.