IES COACHING CENTERS
Engineering Services Exam (ESE) IES Preliminary & Mains Classroom & Online Coaching
3 Types of IES/ ESE Courses Offered at GATEIIT
- ESE (IES) Regular / Weekend One (1) Year Classroom / Online Coaching for CE, EE, ME & ECE (2024 Exams).
In this programme, students in the final year of their engineering or engineering graduates or working professionals can join. Since the Students will be in the most crucial year we will revise ESE Syllabus portions and actual portions will be practised. Students can opt for any combinations of ESE+GATE+PSU Courses & mock tests are discussed very regularly within strict time schedules. The test provided by ESE Coaching Centers in Bangalore is exactly as per the latest pattern and performance analysis with monitoring would be conducted. Ese one-year long-term course available for (Civil Engineering-CE, Electrical Engineering-EE, Mechanical Engineering-ME & Electronics & Telecommunication-ECE).
- ESE Regular / Weekend Two (2) Years Classroom / Online Coaching for CE, EE, ME & ECE (2025 Exams).
Now, these days the competition is tough and students need to get prepared well for the entrance examinations. It is better for the students to take up the ESE Coaching Classes in Bangalore right from the degree continuation of B.E/ B. ESE model tests and guess papers are discussed regularly within strict time schedules. These tests are exactly as per the latest pattern, and discussions and evaluations are an integral part of it. Ese long-term course available for (Civil Engineering-CE, Electrical Engineering-EE, Mechanical Engineering-ME & Electronics & Telecommunication-ECE).
- ESE (IES) Crash Course Programme / ESE (IES) Short-Term Course for CE, EE, ME & ECE (2024 Exams).
One Month & Two Months ESE Crash Course Coaching in Bangalore and ese summer course program includes specialized coaching and test practice sessions to prepare students for the Engineering Services Exam. Ese classes are held with the continuous Tests, Assignments and Mock Exams. Mock tests and Ese tests are discussed very regularly within the strict real time schedule. Ese short-term crash course available for (Civil Engineering-CE, Electrical Engineering-EE, Mechanical Engineering-ME & Electronics & Telecommunication-ECE).
Online Classes for Engineering Services Examination (ESE) at Gateiit.
Live online ESE tutors are also qualified and certified professionals and Educators who have been coaching ESE aspirants for years. All the tutors at Gateiit have at least 500 hours of ESE online teaching experience and a master’s degree in the related subject. Our ESE educators go through ongoing training and review process to make sure that they are updated on the change of scenario in the competitive examinations and are offering the best services to ESE aspirants.
ESE Coaching Bangalore to Crack ESE – Engineering Services Exam.
Looking for ESE /IES Coaching Bangalore, Good news for you because Admissions are going on at Gateiitfor IES – ESE Coaching.
IES-ESE Coaching Bangalore is now going with 4 branches like Civil Engineering-CE, Electrical Engineering-EE, Mechanical Engineering-ME & Electronics & Telecommunication-ECE. Gateiit is one of the best coaching centres in Bangalore for Engineering Services (ESE) Exam Coaching. Ese 2024 preparation with Gateiit.
ESE Course Features:
GATEIIT provides special coaching classes for ESE Preliminary & Mains entrance Exam.
- The high technical regular classroom coaching programme for ESE.
- Regular, Alternate Days and Weekend classes are available.
- ESE Long, Medium and Short-Term Coaching courses are available.
- Highly Experienced and brilliant faculty members to prepare for ESE Exam.
- Special practice sessions on General ability.
- Innovative Techniques to solve problems.
- Regular Topic, Unit, Subject, Mock Tests & Feedbacks
- Practice by More than 2000+MCQs & study materials on tough topics.
- Proper coverage and in-depth analysis of the whole Syllabus.
- Problem-solving and Regular doubt clearing sessions.
- On-Line Test-Series & Digital Wi-Fi based Library access.
- After Examination admission guidance.
- Well Equipped Classrooms.
- Individual Attention with Analysis and Monitoring.
- Focused Revision Strategy on a Regular Basis.
- Separate Boys & Girls hostel with mess facility near the Institute.
GATEIIT provides ESE coaching for Mechanical Engineering, ESE coaching for Civil Engineering, ESE coaching for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, ESE coaching for Electrical Engineering. GATEIIT Academy for IES/ESE Coaching Center in Bangalore, Bangalore is one of the most reputed results-producing training Institute. We provide IES Coaching education, training and guidance to all engineering graduates of India. GATEIIT’s knowledge bank and dedicated hardworking staff comprises with IES toppers brain of the country with engineering services officers, UPSC civil services officers, some of the top management from public sectors, mnc’s trainers from private sectors and reputed Lecturers from various top engineering college. We follow the unbreakable teaching methodology to prepare the students for IES, GATE & PSU’s Exam.
What is ESE / IES?
Indian Engineering Services comprise of engineers who work under the government of India and designated as Class – 1 officer. They administer a large segment of the public sector economy, which constitutes of Indian Railways, Power, Telecommunications, Central Water engineering, Defence service of Engineers, Central Engineering Service, etc. The nature of work performed by these bureaucrats largely depends on their engineering branch and the service or cadre they are recruited in. The career progression goes smoothly attaining high esteem. The first position offered is that of Asst. Executive engineer and the hierarchy ends at the position of Chairman/ Managing Director.
A combined competitive examination is conducted by the Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) for recruitment to the Indian Engineering Services. The Examination constitutes a written examination followed by an interview for the personality test. The recruitment of qualified candidates is made under the following categories:
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
ESE 2024 & 2025 Eligibility
A candidate must be either:
(a) A citizen of India or
(b) A subject of Nepal or A subject of Bhutan or
(c) A Tibetan refugee who came over to Indian before the 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(d) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or from Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c) and (d) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
(II) Age Limits:
- A candidate for this examination must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the 1st January, of the exam year.
- The upper age limit of 30 years will be relaxing able up to 35 years in the case of Government servants of the following categories, if they are employed in a Department/Office under the control of any of the authorities mentioned in column 1 below and apply for admission to the examination for all or any of the Service(s)/Posts mentioned in column 2, for which they are otherwise eligible.
- The upper age limit prescribed above will be further relaxable:
(i) Up to a maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to a scheduled caste or a scheduled tribe.
(ii) Up to a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to OBC category.
(iii) Up to a maximum of five years if a candidate had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to the 31st day of December 1989.
(iv) Up to a maximum of three years in the case of defence service personnel disabled in operations during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area, and released as a consequence thereof.
(v) Up to a maximum of five years in the case of ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least five years Military Service as on 1st August, and have been released (i) on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from 1st August) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency, or (ii) on account of physical disability attributable to Military Service or (iii) on invalidment;
(vi) Up to a maximum of five years in the case of ECOs/SSCOs who have completed an initial period of assignment of five years of Military Services as on 1st August, and whose assignment has been extended beyond five years and in whose case the Ministry of Defense issues a certificate that they can apply for civil employment and they will be released on three months’ notice on selection from the date of receipt of offer of appointment.
(vii) Up to a maximum of 10 years in the case of blind, deaf-mute and Orthopedically handicapped persons.
(III) Minimum Educational Qualification:
- Obtained a degree in Engineering from a university incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as universities under section-3 of the university grants commission act, 1956 or
- Passed Section A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India) or
- Obtained a degree/diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/College/Institution and under such conditions as may be recognised by the Government for the purpose from time to time or
- Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India) or
- Passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India or
- Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November 1959
Provided that a candidate for the post of Indian Naval Armament Service Electronics Engineering Posts and Engineer Group ‘A’ in Wireless Planning and Coordination Wing/Monitoring Organization) may possess any of the above qualifications or the qualification mentioned below namely: M.Sc. degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a special subject.
PSU Coaching in Bangalore at GATEIIT.
The pattern & Syllabus of PSU’s is mixture of GATE & ESE. The syllabus of different PSU’s may differ with minor changes in topics depending upon company profile and current requirements as per the examination. Now a day’s government sectors written examination follow previous year objective papers of IES & Gate. With the guidance of PSU Coaching Centers in Bangalore, the good number of the Candidates preparing for IES & GATE at our institute qualify PSU’s exams. Our courses can help you with PSU exams also.
- Free Test Papers for IES/ESE PSU exams.
- Correspondence Courses for IES/ESE PSU exams.
- Past and present Question Papers of IES/ESE PSU exams preparation.
The Union Public Service Commission conducts (UPSC) for Indian Engineering service commissions for the recruitments 7 processes, for the various posts in different government engineering departments, under three categories via, Electrical engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering. A large number of candidates appear for these IES-ESE exams with the guidance of ESE Coaching Centers in Bangalore, as these posts are considered as extremely respectable jobs. Since there are only a few vacancies (nearly 560 including 47 PH Vacancy) are available, there will be tough competitions in these exams. Apart from an attractive salary extra perks are added attraction along with job security.
ABOUT GATEIIT PSU’s Coaching in Bangalore.
GATEIIT Provides PSU Coaching Centers in Bangalore. The Engineers who wish to work in PSU’s like as ONGC, SAIL, GAIL, MRPL, BSNL, MTNL, DRDO, ISRO, NTPC, NHPC, BEL, BHEL, SAIL, HPCL, MRPL, PDIL, BEML, BARC, NFL and HAL etc. For PSU’s they really need to study separately in the technical part. Other main points such as General Knowledge and Aptitude etc. come into the picture in these exams.
The pattern and Syllabus of PSU’s are mixtures of GATE and IES contents. The syllabus of different PSU’s may vary with minor changes in topics depending upon company profile and current requirements.
Now a day’s government sectors written examination follow previous year objective papers of IES & gate. Almost all the Candidates preparing for IES & GATE at our institute qualify PSU’s exams. Our courses can help you with PSU exams also.
- Free Test Papers for PSU exams targeted.
- Correspondence Courses for PSU exams.
- Past Question Papers of PSU exams.
- If any candidate needs any assistance regarding forthcoming exams, feel free to discuss your query.
- TIPS & TECHNIQUES: Candidates are advised to follow basic reference books of respective discipline (Branch) and demand the regular practice of objective numerical. For Non-Technical section update Reasoning, Grammar and Current affairs.