Best NEET PG / NEET MDS Coaching in India
Best NEET PG / NEET MDS Coaching in India
GATEIIT’s Online Coaching for NEET is the best personalized and customized for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test – Post Graduate (NEET-PG). It’s also well known in South India’s for first coaching centre which helps NEET-PG Medical Entrance Exam aspirants to achieve their dreams of having a successful and career in Medicine. GATEIIT is one of the fastest growing NEET-PG Medical Entrance Exam coaching Institute in India for career oriented NEET-PG coaching classes. We are one of the most Promising, Renowned and Trusted result oriented coaching Institute for NEET-PG Medical Entrance Exam. Our Expansion is due to Our NEET-PG Medical Coaching Success in getting more and more selection in NEET-PG Entrance Examination across India. After getting several awards and ISO International Quality Certification now GATEIIT has become one of the best NEET-PG Medical coaching centre in India. Our Education Pattern, Tricks and Techniques definitely make you a Doctor provided you are serious with your career.
GATEIIT is not only an excellent NEET-PG Medical coaching institute among its competitors but it also personalized and customized NEET-PG coaching centre in Bangalore. Gateiit encourages a team of leading Medical educationists/MD/MDS/ MS Professors and a panel of experienced doctors to help the students. GATEIIT is also known as the best PG Medical Entrance exam coaching centre for providing the personalized medical classes with one to one sessions. GATEIIT NEET-PG Classes provide students with the best infrastructure and advanced digital study material class notes which help them to beat their competitors. As a result, over the last 6 years, GATEIIT students have emerged as toppers in all the major exams (AIPGMEE, PGI, AIIMS, NEET-PG, DNB, AIPG, JIPMER, APPG, TNPG, WBPG, SVIMS, NIMHANS, MANIPAL, UPSC CMS, COMEDK, All State PG/MD/MS Medical Entrance Exams, etc.)
Gateiit is a NEET-PG Medical Training centre which has International standards with excellent Classrooms, high standard library, Digitalized examination centre and a panel of renowned doctors/ Professors/ Lecturers with all their experience. Gateiit NEET-PG Medical Coaching Institute is without doubt the best bet for aspirants preparing for NEET-PG Medical Entrance exams in India. Recently a historic decision taken and an ordinance has been passed by the President of India (Dr.Pranab Mukharjee) for Conducting NEET-PG exam as a single door for getting an admission in all government and private Medical & Dental Colleges.
GATEIIT PG Medical Entrance Test Coaching Courses offered for:
- 1) NEET-PG Medical Entrance Test – One Year & Two Years Full Course & Crash Course Available for 2022 & 2023 Examinations.
- 2) NEET-MDS Dental Entrance Test. One Year & Two Years Full Course & Crash Course Available for 2022 & 2023 Examinations.
- 3) AIIMS-PG/ MDS Medical Entrance Test. One Year & Two Years Full Course & Crash Course Available for 2022 & 2023 Examinations.
- 4) PGIMER- PG/ MDS Medical Entrance Test. One Year & Two Years Full Course & Crash Course Available for 2022 & 2023 Examinations.
- 5) SGPGIMS- PG/ MDS Medical Entrance Test. One Year & Two Years Full Course & Crash Course Available for 2022 & 2023 Examinations.
- 6) JIPMER- PG/ MDS Medical Entrance Test. One Year & Two Years Full Course & Crash Course Available for 2022 & 2023 Examinations.
- 7) NIMHANS PG/ MDS Medical Entrance Test. One Year & Two Years Full Course & Crash Course Available for 2022 & 2023 Examinations.
- 8) Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology – PG/ MDS Medical Entrance Test. One Year & Two Years Full Course & Crash Course Available for 2022 & 2023 Examinations.
NEET-PG: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test–Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination.
NEET PG 2022 – National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for post graduate programme is going to be hosted by National Board of Examinations (NBE) for aspirants looking to get admission into MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses. We would like to intimate all aspirants that online registration for NEET-PG would be started from October, 2022 onwards and the test will be conducted in the month of December month. Aspirants are instructed to ensure their eligibility before they apply for the test. For Admission Under 50% Seats Quota in MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses In Medical & Dental Colleges.
According to NBE officials, last year a total of 74000 candidates took the post graduate medical entrance exam for admissions to as many as 5500 seats in 30 MD/MS and 24 Diploma courses.
- The candidate must be an Indian Citizen
- A candidate, who holds MBBS degree from a recognized Medical College or a Foreign Medical Degree included in the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and who has obtained full registration from either the MCI or any of the State Medical Councils after completing compulsory rotating internship shall be eligible to take this exam.
- Candidates who have studied/passed MBBS from the state of Jammu & Kashmir and Erstwhile Andhra Pradesh are not eligible for 50% All India Quota. However, the candidates who were nominated by the Government of India (under central pool seats) to do MBBS from Medical Colleges in Erstwhile Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir shall be eligible to apply for admission.
- The candidates who have obtained MBBS degree from the Medical Colleges, which are not recognized by Medical Council of India, shall not be eligible for this exam.
- Candidate who, after passing the final qualifying exam (MBBS or the Foreign Medical Degree recognized by MCI), is undergoing 12month compulsory rotating internship/practical training and is likely to complete the same by 31st March 2022 can take up this exam. Candidate produces a certificate from the head of Institution that he/she will be completing internship by 31st March 2022.
NEET-PG 2022 Exam Pattern:
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours & 30 Minutes|
|Language of Exam||Absolute English|
|Number of questions||300 – Where each question will have four (4) options and only one (1) will have correct response|
|Marking Scheme||The weightage of MCQ’s in each specialty will vary and examination authority, NBE has right to alter/vary/amend the marks of the question|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking in NEET-PG 2022|
Following medical colleges and institutions participating in NEET-PG 2022:
|Name of Participating States in NEET-PG:|
|Name of Participating Medical Institutes in NEET-PG:|
|Armed Force Medical Services|
|University of Delhi|
|Banaras Hindu University|
|Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal, Manipur|
|Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences & Technology, Jaipur|
|Veer Narmad South Gujarat, University, Surat|
Candidates should check below the prescribed exam pattern for NEET-PG, this will be highly beneficial to you at the time of preparation:
- Candidates will get 300 multiple choice questions with single correct response.
- Questions would be asked in the exam in English language only.
- Please keep in mind weightage given to the MCQ’s will be completely provisional and the authority can make changes at any point of time.
- There will be 25% negative marking for NEET PG 2022
- No marks would be deducted for wrong attempts
- The test timing will be of 3hr 30 min
- Subject wise distribution of the question paper would be in following ways:
|SUBJECT||WEIGHTAGE OF QUESTIONS (In Nos.)|
|Social And Preventive Medicine||25|
|General Medicine including Dermatology & Venereology & Psychiatry||45|
|General Surgery including Orthopedics, Anaesthesia & Radiodiagnosis||45|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||30|
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Master of Dental Surgery (NEET MDS) Online & Classroom coaching by GATEIIT.
NEET-MDS Online & Classroom Coaching Classes.
GATEIIT Dental Academy is founded and guided by Dr. Anjali & Dr. Rishi, a nationally renowned Medical Faculties with multiple successful results given to many students across country & enormous contributions towards the NEET-MDS entrance exam preparation & PG-Dental entrance tests. GATEIIT is offering various kind of courses for NEET-MDS Preparation like: One & Two Yearlong Course, Crash Courses, Weekdays and weekend courses, Summer and winter courses for MDS exam preparation.
The Academy is dedicated to help and train the MDS aspirants for making their Dreams to a Reality. The NEET-MDS Institute is a leadership laboratory where we work round the clock to manufacture average students into NEET-MDS exam toppers. Through our regular classes, online examinations and correspondence courses, provides the students a common platform for all MDS entrance examinations like AIPG, AIIMS, PGI, BHU, COMEDK, MAHE and various state Dental PG entrance examinations.
GATEIIT NEET-MDS Training has more than 40 expert medical faculty members, who cleared their MDS from best Post-Graduate medical coaching institutes of India. All of them are integral to our institute and with their dedication and perseverance will play a excellent role in the success of students.
Classroom & Online Course for NEET-MDS 2022 & 2023.
NEET-MDS Dental Entrance Test. Regular / Weekend One Year & Two Years Full Course & Crash Course Available for 2022 & 2023.
NEET MDS Classroom/Online Course Features:
- Classes would be on regular and weekend basis with Morning, Afternoon & Evening Option
- MCQs based exam oriented teaching. Classes conducted by more than 40 well experienced and dedicated faculty from all over India
- Unique all-inclusive annual schedule that covers the syllabus Twice in a year with multiple revision tests, AIMS and NEET simulator grand tests
- Weekly subject tests of 120 MCQs of 90 mins duration. Strong monitoring & Analysis Revision Tests and Grand Tests includes 240 MCQS of 180 minutes duration.
- Extensive covering of all subjects in detail with complete study material Special revision classes and Doubt Clearing sessions with faculty.
- In case of student (Registered for Class-room course or Live Test centre) miss an exam on Sunday, He/she will be given special opportunity to retake the exam Online.
- Free WhatsApp Coaching worth 2500/-. Daily / Alternate day subject wise discussions by DPA National faculty followed by doubts clarification.
About NEET-MDS Entrance Exam.
NEET MDS is the single window entrance exam for Dental PG courses offered in government, private and deemed dental colleges of India. No other entrance exam, either at state or institutional level, will be valid for entry to MDS courses as per Dentists Act, 1948, w e f admission session- . NEET MDS has replaced All India Post Graduate Dental Entrance Examination (AIPGDEE). NEET MDS was conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE) from November 30 to December 3, 2016. Candidates who wish take admission in dental PG courses can check below for the eligibility criteria, exam pattern, application, important dates, and result etc. of NEET MDS 2022.
Earlier, AIPGDEE was conducted by AIIMS, New Delhi but after a notification by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, NBE will be the exam conducting authority of NEET-MDS.