The state-level entrance exam of the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is called Common Entrance Test or CET. As per the Karnataka State Department of Pre-University Education, the syllabus of KEA consists of PUC I and PUC II syllabus.
As the PUC syllabus is challenging enough, the preparation for Karnataka CET should be well-structured for a student to crack it. And when the state in which CET is the common entrance exam has a city like Bangalore, why do students need to bother? Any student willing to appear in the exam can stay steps ahead with the help of reliable CET coaching in Bangalore.
About KCET: Syllabus, Criteria and Exam Pattern
The eligibility criteria for attempting KCET are as follows: –
- Passing 10+2 or PUC II or equivalent exam from an authorized board.
- Candidates of the General category should get a minimum of 45% marks in Mathematics, Physics, Biology/ Biotechnology/ Chemistry / Electronics/ PC Science. The requirement of marks for SC/ST students is 40%.
The candidates will have to pass the exam with Mathematics and Physics as significant concerns and English as the language subject.
Cut Off marks for KCET are generally determined and declared by the authorities after the exam results. However, some key factors decide the cut-off marks.
- Subject degree of the query paper
- The total variety of candidates appearing in the exam
- The number of reserved seats
- Average marks of the candidates
CET coaching in Bangalore
Bangalore has some of the country’s leading coaching centers that offer state-of-the-art coaching facilities to students in their CET preparations. What will you get from a trusted coaching institute, and how will you choose one? Let’s find out.
- Class Patterns
Several types of classes are offered by renowned institutes for the student’s convenience. A student can choose among
- Live online/ Physical classes
- Weekdays/ Weekend classes (Regular/ Alternate days)
- Long-term/ Medium/ Short term courses
- Customized/ Personalized courses
- The duration of full-time courses for both physical and online setup is for either one year or two years.
- Features and benefits
- Comprehensive basic and advanced learning of each relevant subject.
- Upgraded study material as per the current syllabus and exam pattern.
- Special practice sessions, regular mock tests and assessments.
- Doubt-clearing opportunities for students
- Special care of the mental health of students during exam preparation.
- Online/offline notes covering every aspect of the syllabus, recordings of missed sessions and special tutorials.
- It enhances students’ abilities by ensuring interactive classes, top-notch lectures, and well-equipped and friendly classroom infrastructure, and boosting the student’s confidence through repetitive tests and practice.
Wrapping it Up
Overall, an institute like GATEIIT always provides the best CET coaching in Bangalore from all angles for the students to stand out in this highly competitive education sector