INDIAN STATISTICAL SERVICES (ISS) COACHING
INDIAN STATISTICAL SERVICES (ISS) COACHING IN INDIA
If you’re looking for the Indian Statistical Service (ISS) course, then look no further than GATEIIT. GATEIIT has been ranked No.1 coaching centre for ISS Exam preparation. GATEIIT is considered as best ISS Coaching in India. Our expert team of tutors will help you with the exam with ease, and our comprehensive course materials will ensure that you’re fully prepared for the test. As a result of our analysis of previous questions, we have developed the ideal that covers the entire syllabus from basic to advanced. Students’ analytical and conceptual abilities are developed in the Indian Statistical Service (ISS) program. There are a number of Indian Statistical Services (ISS) coaching centers across the country that offer quality education and training to students. However, choosing the Best Indian Statistical Service (ISS) coaching center can be a daunting task.
The Indian Statistical Service (ISS) is a scientific and statistical service under the aegis of the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation of the Government of India. The ISS is responsible for the collection, compilation, analysis, and dissemination of statistics of national importance. The ISS also advises the government on statistical methods and their applications. The ISS offers an online coaching program for candidates who wish to prepare for the ISS exam. The program provides access to study material, mock tests, and other resources that can help candidates prepare for the exam. The program is open to all Indian citizens who meet the eligibility criteria.
The Indian Statistical Service (ISS) is a highly competitive examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for recruitment to the Indian Statistical Service. The examination is open to all Indian citizens with a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum age of 30 years. The ISS examination is held in two stages: The Preliminary Examination and the Main Examination. The Preliminary Examination is a multiple-choice question paper consisting of two papers of two hours duration each. The Main Examination is a written examination consisting of nine papers of three hours duration each.
Candidates who are successful in the Preliminary Examination are eligible to appear for the Main Examination. Candidates who are successful in the Main Examination are shortlisted for interview by the UPSC. The final selection is made on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the Main Examination and interview. The ISS examination is widely regarded as one of the most difficult examinations in India. It is therefore essential that candidates seek professional coaching from reputed institutions in order to stand a chance of selection.
Statistics online coaching is an excellent way to improve your understanding of this essential subject. A good coach will be able to help you with everything from basic concepts to more advanced topics. They can also provide you with practice problems and quizzes to help you solidify your knowledge. Whether you’re struggling with statistics or just want to brush up on your skills, online coaching is a great option. It’s convenient, affordable, and can be tailored to your specific needs.
From all over India Students join GATEIIT for The Indian Statistical Service Entrance exam preparation. Therefore, GATEIIT has become one of the Best Indian Statistical Service online coaching institutes in India Whenever students do not understand any topic, our Lecturers repeat that topic to ensure students are understanding the topic. GATEIIT is also known as one of the Best ISS online coaching in India. GATEIIT Offers various Online coaching for the Indian Statistical Service entrance exam. GATEIIT is also known for its Indian Statistical Service Course which has excellent results.
Indian Statistical Service Courses Offered by GATEIIT
- One & Two Years Online Coaching for The Indian Statistical Service Entrance Exam Preparation.
- One & Two Years Classroom Coaching for The Indian Statistical Service Entrance Exam Preparation. This program is offered with residential Facilities.
- The Indian Statistical Service Crash Course Programme for (30/45/ 60/90/120) Days.
- The Indian Statistical Service Personalized/Customized Courses.
Indian Statistical Service Common Course Features
- Indian Statistical Service Classroom/Live Classes with three options are available. Option 1.6 days (Monday to Saturday) a week, Option 2. 3 Days a week, Option 3. Weekend Classes.
- Entire syllabus of The Indian Statistical Service will be covered twice with revision two times if possible.
- All Indian Statistical Service Classroom/Live Classes will be recorded for future purposes and all students can see lectures online anytime till active subscription and revise everything anytime.
- At any point if the student misses any class, then he/she can view recorded sessions.
- Professor’s online/Offline Notes will be provided.
- The Indian Statistical Service will be given Daily Practice Paper (DPP) for each class.
- The Indian Statistical Service Online Test will be conducted every weekday or weekend.
- 10 to 12 Mock Tests for The Indian Statistical Service entire (Full Syllabus. The Indian Statistical Service Exam Pattern: 120 Questions)
- Questions, Answers, Discussion of all questions of The Indian Statistical Service Test Paper after the Test conducted.
- GATEIIT The Indian Statistical Service online classes are available on all: Android, iOS (mobiles and tablets), Windows laptops, and desktops.
- Online/Classroom Interactive Classes with Best Lecturers where students can clear any kind of doubt by asking questions in-between the Classes.
- Solve your questions with The Indian Statistical Service Faculties F2F or using WhatsApp Chat or call once the Lecture is over.
- Stored Video lectures can be seen anytime soon.
- Professor Note will be provided from time to time on a regular basis.
- Online/Classroom Test Series will be provided with detailed analysis.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: GATE IIT is India's No.1 online coaching for The Indian Statistical Service entrance exam. GATEIIT is the oldest Indian Statistical Service coaching institute in India. GATE IIT has given proven results for The Indian Statistical Service
Ans: Solve the last 10 years' question papers and mock tests. The Indian Statistical Service exam aspirants should solve 10 years of sample papers, mock tests question papers as much as possible. This will help The Indian Statistical Service aspirants know their level of preparation in competition with all other students as well as increase the speed of attempting questions to prepare best for The Indian Statistical Service exam.
Ans: The Indian Statistical Service coaching fee varies from INR 8,000/- to 85,000/- at GATEIIT. Since GATEIIT offers various Indian Statistical Service programs, therefore fees change course to course. Contact GATEIIT Counsellor for more details.
Ans: Yes, definitely you can crack. Students need to have a strong preparation strategy in place to crack The Indian Statistical Service exam. If you really work hard, clear all the tests, clear all doubts and questions, having a deep understanding of each and every subject then surely you can crack the exam. GATEIIT will help and guide you in all possible ways to crack the exam in one shot.
Ans: You need to study according to the prescribed syllabus by The Indian Statistical Service Authority. In studies, you need to consider all the learning aspects. Practice previous year's question paper, Tests, Mock tests, Doubt clearing, Regular practice to finish the paper on time, time management, listening to video lectures, having one-to-one sessions with faculty, etc many more. GATEIIT will help you to do successful studies.
Ans: The Indian Statistical Service exam syllabus is distributed into various parameters. The syllabus is available online with the examination conduct authority. You can check it online with the examination authority. GATEIIT covers the entire syllabus systematically so that you will have a deep understanding of the syllabus without any hassle