Friends, everyone has a dream to do something in their life, some want to become an engineer, some want to become a scientist, and some want to become a doctor. If you want to become a doctor then it becomes very important for you to qualify for NEET so that you can take admission to good medical colleges in India.
National Eligibility Test is known as the full form of NEET. Through this exam, you are given admission for MBBS in Indian Medical College and Dental College, which is organized by NTA (National Testing Agency). If you are thinking of becoming a doctor then you have to study MBBS from a good medical college for which you have to qualify NEET exam.
Today many coaching centers have opened in India from where you can prepare for this exam. In today’s article, I am going to give you detailed information about what is NEET, how to prepare for it, when is its exam, and which is the best NEET institute in Bangalore, so read this article till the end.
What is NEET?
The full name of NEET is the National Eligibility Entrance Test which is one of the toughest medical entrance exams in India. It is a national-level entrance exam that is organized by NTA every year. After passing this exam, you get admission to courses like MBBS and BDS.
The Neet exam is held at two levels UG and PG. NEET is the entrance exam for medical courses like MBBS and BDS at the UG level while NEET is the entrance test for admission to medical courses like MS and MD at the PG level. This exam is conducted every year for admission to medical in about 479 colleges in India.
Now the question comes that why there was a need for NEET, while earlier also there were entrance exams for admission to medical courses. So, the answer is that before NEET, there were 90 different exams in India for taking admission to medical courses and every state also conducts different medical entrance tests, so in this situation, every student has to appear for about 7 to 8 exams.
Due to this reason, there was a lot of pressure on them, and also had to fill out separate registration forms for each exam, for which a lot of money was also spent. To overcome this problem, the NEET exam has been brought, through which you can take admission to any medical college in India in a single entrance exam.
Eligibility to appear in the NEET exam
- It is not necessary to have Maths in your 12th class to appear in the NEET exam.
- To give this exam, you must be at least 17 years old, while there is no upper age limit for this exam.
- To appear in this exam, a student of the unreserved category must have at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology subject in class 12th. Whereas for OBC, SC, and ST students it is necessary to have 40% marks.
- No matter how much a student can give to this exam.
- To give this exam, it is necessary for the candidate to be an Indian, only then you will be given to sit in this exam.
How to prepare for the NEET exam
After getting information about the NEET, now it is very important to know that how to prepare for NEET exam.
- Before preparing for NEET exam, you have to think in your mind that you really want to become a doctor and you are really ready for this exam.
- You have to give your full focus to crack this exam because you have to crack this exam.
- Maintain your daily routine very well so that there is no wastage of time.
- Exercise to calm the mind and stay healthy because if your body and mind are right then your mind will be able to study.
- It is not necessary that you study for 15 to 18 hours a day, but it is important that you study with your heart and give your 100% in whatever topic you read so that you remember it forever.
Which coaching is best for the NEET exam preparation?
If you want to prepare for the NEET exam then you have to join its coaching, which can help you for the same. For your information, let us tell you that there are many best institutes for this exam in Bangalore from where you can prepare for this exam. If you are thinking of taking admission in these coaching, then you have to take special care of some things like how much is the fee for that coaching, whether it is out of your budget. Apart from this, the syllabus taught that coaching should be updated and also the nature of the teacher should be good.