Karnataka CET (K-CET) Long Term Coaching
Karnataka CET (K-CET) Long Term online Coaching
The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) conducts the state-level entrance exam called Common Entrance Test (CET). Candidates preparing for KCET can check the updated syllabus for the first and second PUCs. According to the Department of Pre-University Education of Karnataka State, KEA creates a syllabus based on the first and second PUC syllabuses. In devising a quality preparation strategy for PUC exams, KCET online coaching plays a crucial role. Here GATEIIT has major role in CET Coaching in Bangalore and Karnataka.
For CET Coaching in Bangalore at GATEIIT, students are offered a holistic study environment that encourages them to succeed both academically and in extracurriculars. GATEIIT is well known one of the best coaching for CET in Bangalore. By fostering a sense of responsibility towards society, the environment encourages children to think imaginatively. The parents appreciate that GATEIIT takes complete ownership of their children for KCET Online coaching or CET Coaching centres in Bangalore. All the major competitive exams are a part of our children’s education along with PU exams.
There are several names for the exam, including Karnataka CET, Kar CET, and K-CET. In this examination, you can choose from B.Tech, B.E, B.Pharm, B.Arch, and BSc professional courses. As a result, both private and public educational institutions offer the mentioned courses.
As a renowned KCET Coaching Center, we strive to provide our students with a vibrant college atmosphere that leaves them smiling from the moment they walk in the door. Quality CET Coaching Classes education is the goal of the campuses. In addition to academic excellence, the institution emphasizes co-curricular activities.
Our goal at GATEIIT KCET Coaching Center is to digitalize learning as a leader in ed-tech. Through our KCET Coaching for PUC, children have access to a wide range of classroom materials, including chapter summaries, homework clarification portals, tests, and live analytics. We provide quality education to children through our dedicated KCET online coaching. There is no doubt that we have a robust virtual ecosystem in place to facilitate hybrid learning. We’re ready for the future at GATEIIT!
In KCET Coaching Center, Syllabus will be notified in the facts brochure which is launched on the website each and every year. However, considering KEA had an up-to-date KCET Syllabus for all 4 topics i.e, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology, no foremost adjustments are predicted in KCET Syllabus. KCET Syllabus is primarily based on the syllabus for PUC I and II prescribed through the Department of Pre-University Education of Karnataka State. In order to put together for KCET, you need to comprehend the exact examination syllabus and pattern.
KCET Syllabus had been decreased due to the fact the syllabus for PUC I & II has passed through a discount of 30%. A few subjects from every one of the topics have been deleted. The article beneath includes the precise revised KCET syllabus alongside vital matters for every subject. According to KCET Exam Pattern, the query paper includes the completion of one hundred eighty MCQ questions to be tried in three hours. Each paper/subject will be carried out for 60 marks every inside a period of eighty minutes. The examination will be performed in two languages i.e. English and Kannada.
KCET Eligibility Criteria
The following standards should be fulfilled to be deemed eligible for the Karnataka CET exam.
- Qualifying Exam: The candidates have to bypass 10+2 or 2nd PUC or any equal examination from a board identified by the authorities of India.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to rate at least 45% marks (40% for ST/SC) in math and physics alongside biology or biotechnology or chemistry or electronics or pc science.
- Subjects: Applicants need to bypass their examination with Physics and Maths as their important concerns and English as their language subject.
- KCET Admit Card
- The KCET admit card will be launched by way of the KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority) on its authentic website. Registered candidates need to publish their credentials such as software variety and date of beginning to get entry to the corridor ticket.
KCET Cut Off
Cutoffs are the least marks required to qualify for the entrance examination. Most of the time, the cutoff marks are launched quickly after the statement of KCET results. Given beneath are a few vital elements that will decide KCET cutoff marks.
- The subject degree of the query paper.
- The a complete variety of candidates acting for the exam.
- The whole variety of seats is available.
- Number of reserved class seats
- Average marks of candidates in the exam.
The syllabus for KCET is commonly designed or is based totally on the syllabus of the 1st and the 2nd PUC (Pre-University Course) prescribed by way of the Department of Pre-University Education of Karnataka.
4 Types of CET Courses Offered by GATEIIT
- One & Two Years Online Coaching for CET Entrance Exam Preparation.
- One & Two Years Classroom Coaching for CET Exam Preparation. This program is offered with residential Facilities.
- CET Crash Course Programme for (30/45/ 60/90/120) Days.
- CET Personalized/Customized Course.
CET Common Course Features
- KCET Classroom/Live Classes with three options are available. Option 1. 6 days (Monday to Saturday) a week, Option 2. 3 Days a week, Option 3. Weekend Classes.
- The entire syllabus of KCET will be covered twice with revision two times if possible.
- All the KCET Classroom/Live Classes will be recorded for future purposes and all students can see lectures online anytime till active subscription and revise everything anytime.
- At any point, if the student misses any class, then he/she can view recorded sessions.
- Professors online/Offline Notes will be provided.
- KCET will be given a Daily Practice Paper (DPP) for each class.
- KCET Online Test will be conducted every weekday or weekend.
- 10 to 12 Mock Test for CET entire (Full Syllabus. KCET Exam Pattern: 120 Questions) Answers, Discussion of all questions of KCET for PUC Test Paper after the Test is conducted.
- GATEIIT KCET online classes are available on all: Android, iOS (mobiles and tablets), Windows laptops, and desktops.
- Online/Classroom Interactive Classes with Best Lecturers where students can clear any kind of doubt by asking questions in-between the Classes.
- Solve your questions with KCET Faculties F2F or using WhatsApp Chat or call once the Lecture is over.
- Stored Video lectures can be seen anytime soon.
- Professor Note will be provided from time to time on a regular basis.
- Online/Classroom Test Series will be provided with detailed analysis.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: In terms of Quality classes, GATEIIT is Karnataka’s No.1 coaching for KCET entrance exam. GATEIIT is the oldest KCET coaching institute in India. GATEIIT has given proven results for KCET.
Ans: Solve the last 10 years’ question papers and mock tests.
CET exam aspirants should solve 10 years of sample papers, mock tests, and question papers as much as possible. This will help CET aspirants know their level of preparation in competition with all other students as well as increase the speed of attempting questions to prepare best for CET exam.
Ans: CET coaching fee varies from INR 5,000/- to 35,000/- at GATEIIT. Since GATEIIT offers various CET programs, therefore fees change course to course. Contact GATEIIT Counsellor for more details.
Ans: Yes, definitely you can crack. Students need to have a strong preparation strategy in place to crack the CET exam. If you really work hard, clear all the tests, clear all doubts and questions, and have a deep understanding of each and every subject then surely you can crack the exam. GATEIIT will help and guide you in all possible ways to crack the exam in one shot.
Ans: You need to study according to the prescribed syllabus by KEA Authority. In studies, you need to consider all the learning aspects. Practice previous years’ question papers, Tests, Mock tests, Doubt clearing, Regular practice to finish the paper on time, time management, listening to video lectures, having one-to-one sessions with faculty, etc. many more. GATEIIT will help you to do successful studies.
Ans: CSIR NET Physical Science exam syllabus is available on the official site of CSIR NET. GATEIIT covers the entire syllabus systematically so that you will have a deep understanding of the syllabus without any hassle.