UGC NET/JRF COACHING
BEST UGC NET / JRF COACHING IN INDIA
UGC NET COURSES
Gate Indian Institute of Tutorials (GATEIIT) is India’s leading Online Live Coaching Classes for NTA UGC NET/SET Paper1 & Paper 2. Being one of the most successful and trusted Online Digital Live Coaching Institute for in India for UGC NET/SET, GATEIIT is involved in providing Online Live Classes for Various Competitive & Recruitment for Lectureship & Junior Research Fellow Examinations like: NTA UGC NET/JRF, All State SET, All Kind of Indian and International Universities & College Professors, Lecturers & PhD’s.
GATEIIT offers wide range of Online Live UGC NET / JRF / SET Courses and Subjects list given below:-GATEIIT Offers Nta Ugc Net Online Coaching For Below Given All Subjects:
- Economics / Rural Economics /Co-operation / Demography / Development Planning/ Development Studies / Econometrics/ Applied Economics/Development Eco./Business Economics
- Political Science
- Social Work
- Defence and Strategic Studies
- Home Science
- Public Administration
- Population Studies
- Management (including Business Admn. Mgt./Marketing/ Marketing Mgt./Industrial Relations and Personnel Mgt./ Personnel Mgt./Financial Mgt./Co-operative Management)
- Physical Education
- Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/ Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management
- Library and Information Science
- Mass Communication and Journalism
- Museology & Conservation
- Sanskrit traditional subjects (including) Jyotisha/SidhantaJyotish/ NavyaVyakarna/ Vyakarna/ Mimansa/ Navya Nyaya/ Sankhya Yoga/ TulanatmakaDarsan/ Shukla Yajurveda/ Madhav Vedant/ Dharmasasta/ Sahitya/ Puranotihasa /Agama).
- Women Studies
- Visual Art (including Drawing & Painting/Sculpture Graphics/Applied Art/History of Art)
- Social Medicine & Community Health
- Forensic Science
- Computer Science and Applications
- Electronic Science
- Environmental Sciences
- Politics including International Relations/International Studies including Defence/Strategic Studies, West Asian Studies, South East Asian Studies, African Studies, South Asian Studies, Soviet Studies, American Studies.
- Human Rights and Duties
- Tourism Administration and Management.
All State Level Eligibility Test (SET / SLET) Coaching
We also provide All state level Eligibility Test (SET / SLET) Coaching Classes through Classroom & Online Mode for the below given States & Exams:
- HP SET Online & Classroom Coaching for Himachal Pradesh State Eligibility Test.
- OU SET Online & Classroom Coaching for Osmania University State Eligibility Test of AP & TS
- Assam SET Online & Classroom Coaching for Assam State Eligibility Test
- WB SET Online & Classroom Coaching for West Bengal State Eligibility Test by WBCSE
- MH SET Online & Classroom Coaching for Maharashtra State Eligibility Test
- USET Online & Classroom Coaching for Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test
- RSET Online & Classroom Coaching for Rajasthan State Eligibility Test
- MP SLET Online & Classroom Coaching for Madhya Pradesh State Level Eligibility Test
- KSET Online & Classroom Coaching for Karnataka State Eligibility Test
- Kerala SET Online & Classroom Coaching for Kerala State Eligibility Test
- GSET Online & Classroom Coaching for Gujarat State Eligibility Test
- J&k SET Online & Classroom Coaching for Jammu and Kashmir State Eligibility Test
- CGSET Online & Classroom Coaching for Chhattisgarh State Level Eligibility Test
- TN SLET Online & Classroom Coaching for Tamilnadu State Eligibility Test
- TS SET Online & Classroom Coaching for Telangana State Eligibility Test
- AP SET Online & Classroom Coaching for Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test
- Goa SET Online & Classroom Coaching for Goa State Eligibility Test
Why to Join GATEIIT NTA UGC NET/JRF Coaching for UGC JRF/NET & Ph. D. Programme?
- Highest Results in India for Classroom & Online Coaching for NTA UGC NET / JRF
- Well designed MCQ, Unit Tests, Mock Tests & Full Length Test as per latest exam pattern of NTA UGC NET / JRF
- Improvement in subject knowledge through specially designed NTA UGC NET / JRF courses
- Personalized & Customized Online and Classroom Coaching for UGC NET / JRF
- Support available at every step of your preparation from our dedicated faculties
- Our Classroom / Online / Live eLearning Programmes are fully updated to offer right guidance to the aspirants of NTA UGC NET/JRF.
- Attain the High Level of knowledge to Beat UGC JRF – NET Examinations
- All Innovative strategies and digital techniques adopted at our centre to keep our students updated and competitive of the ever-changing pattern of UGC NET, SET, SLET, State, JRF, PhD examinations.
- NTA UGC NET/JRF coaching in Bangalore is an excellent start to your further studies and provides a complete academic experience designed to help you succeed at UGC JRF-NET exam.
- The focused study of NTA UGC NET is very much comprehensive and precisely deals with the tricks, techniques and necessary concepts to top in the examination.
- We provide a very good platform for interaction with Lecturers & Professors which help students in clarifying their doubts and motivate them to excel.
- We are not only providing the assessment of the student’s performance but also bring up them in the tough competition from their level of preparation.
- NTA UGC NET Aspirants are provided with expert guidance and advice to solve problem, tests and finally gain competitive edge over other aspirants.
- We teach subjects from basic level to advanced level.
- GATEIIT has produced the highest number of UGC NET /JRF results in South India.
- Special Expert Guidance to Research / PhD.
- Our UGC NET Online Classes are One to One Sessions which is one of the best Coaching in India.
About the New Online NTA UGC NET Coaching
According to latest update and change in UGC NET Examination system, MHRD has established National Testing Agency (NTA) to conduct National Eligibility Test (NET). Recently Our Union HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar in the press conference held in New Delhi on 7 July 2018 (Saturday) said that National Testing Agency (NTA) is all set to take UGC NET / JRF entrance examination for coming session. Now onwards National Testing agency (NTA) will conduct the UGC NET / JRF which was before held by CBSE every year. To evaluate the eligibility for lecturers and to award Junior Research Fellowship (JRF), to ensure the minimum standard of quality for the entrants in the teaching profession and research. The National Eligibility Test is conducted jointly by the National Educational Testing Bureau. For subjects like Social sciences, Forensic Science, Environmental sciences, Computer Science and Applications and Electronic Science (including languages), this test is conducted. NTA UGC NET Coaching Centers in Bangalore provides excellent coaching for the aspirants to successfully complete the examination.
N E T Schedule –
For the test conducted in the months of June and December, that is twice in a year, notification will be served in the month of March and September of the respective years and notification will be published in the weekly journal through nationwide circulation, for example through employment news.
N E T Results Declaration Schedule –
For the exams conducted in June the results will be announced in December and for the test conducted in December the results will be announced in the next year April. The UGC-Net results are published in the journal Employment News. One can browse for the results in a UGC website as well.
N E T for Science Subjects –
All science subject tests (NET) are conducted by CSIR New Delhi, subjects include Major Science Subjects, viz., Chemical Sciences; Earth Atmospheric Ocean & Planetary Sciences; Life Sciences; Mathematical Sciences and Physical Sciences. For the concerned individual intimations will be sent through CSIR.
Submission of the Application Forms for Appearing in The UGC-NET
The rules and procedures for these exams are discussed in detail by the notification provided by the UGC-NET including the methods as how to apply for these tests. The announcement will be published in the Employment news journal, usually in the months of March and September and one can watch them on the website of UGC, www.ugc.ac.in, www.nta.ac.in.
In the case of non-receipt of NET certificate the candidates are advised to correspond with/contact the Head, NET Bureau, UGC, South Campus, University of Delhi, Benito Juarez Marg., New Delhi 110 021.In their covering letter, they must state their Roll No., the date of UGC-NET in which they have appeared and UGC-Ref. No. (in case known to them). In case, they have not submitted the attested copies of their documents earlier, they may do so with the covering letter duly signed by them. Attested copies of the following documents may be submitted:
- High School/Higher Secondary/Matriculation Certificate depicting date of birth.
- Master’s degree/Provisional Certificate.
- Consolidated mark-sheet of Master’s degree course. (Wherever grades are assigned, conversion table in terms of consolidated percentage may be produced from the issuing authority).
- Caste certificate (only in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates).
- Certificate of Physical disability (only in case of Physically Handicapped and Visually Handicapped candidates).
NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST
On the behalf of UGC, the National Testing Agency (NTA) announces holding of the National Eligibility Test (NET) for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor Both in Indian universities and colleges. NTA will conduct NET in 84 subjects at 91 selected NET Examination Cities spread across the country.
The candidates who qualify for the award of Junior Research Fellowship are eligible to pursue research in the subject of their post-graduation or in a related subject and are also eligible for Assistant Professor. The universities, institutions, IITs and other national organizations may select the JRF awardees for whole time research work in accordance with the procedure prescribed by them. The award of JRF and Eligibility for Assistant Professor both OR Eligibility for Assistant Professor only will depend on the performance of the candidate in all three papers of NET. However, the candidates qualifying exclusively for Assistant Professor will not be considered for award of JRF.
CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY:
i) Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognised by UGC (list attached page No. 22 to 48) in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science &Applications, Electronic Science etc. (list of subjects of post-graduation attached at page No. 18 to 19) are eligible for this Test. The Other Backward Classes(OBC) belonging to non-creamy layer/Scheduled Caste(SC)/Scheduled Tribe(ST)/ persons with disability(PWD) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this Test.
ii) Candidates who have appeared OR will be appearing at the qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for award of Junior Research Fellowship/eligibility for Assistant professor only after they have passed their Master’s Degree examination OR equivalent with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of OBC(Non- creamy layer)/SC/ST/PWD(persons with disability) category candidates. Such candidates must complete their P.G degree examination within two years from the date of NET result with required percentage of marks, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.
iii) The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September 1991(irrespective of date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in NET.
iv) Candidates are advised to appear in the subject of their post-graduation only. The candidates, whose post-graduation subject is not covered in the list of subjects in item No.14, may appear in a related subject.
v) Candidates are neither required to send any certificates/documents in support of their eligibility nor printout of their Application Form (Confirmation Page) to NTA. However, the candidates, in their own interest, must satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the Test. In the event of any ineligibility being detected by the UGC/NTA at any stage, their candidature will be cancelled and they shall be liable for the legal action.
vi) Candidates having post-graduate diploma/certificate awarded by Indian University/ Institute or foreign degree/diploma/certificate awarded by the foreign University/institute should in their own interest, ascertain the equivalence of their diploma/degree/certificate with Master’s degree of recognized Indian universities from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi. (www.aiuweb.org)
How to Enroll for UGC NET Online Coaching (Live Digital Course)?To enroll in the UGC NET online Coaching, you are required to follow the step by step process as stated below:
- Visit the official website of GATEIIT
- Next, click on the Courses Section
- From the drop-down menu, select UGC NET Coaching.
- Choose your UGC NET course option.
- You can ask for free counselling of the selected course.
- Go through all the course content, Fill the enquiry form and get enrolled.
AGE LIMIT & RELAXATION :
(i) Junior Research Fellowship: Not more than 28 years as on 01.07.2017. A relaxation up to 5 years is provided to the candidates belonging to OBC (Non- creamy layer, as per the Central list of OBC available on website: www.ncbc.nic.in ) SC/ST/PWD categories and to women applicants. Relaxation will also be provided to the candidates having research experience, limited to the period spent on research in the relevant/related subject of post-graduation degree, subject to a maximum of 5 years, on production of a certificate from appropriate authority. Three years relaxation in age will be permissible to the candidates possessing L.L.M. Degree. Total age relaxation on the above ground(s) shall not exceed five years under any circumstances.
(ii)Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit for applying for eligibility for Assistant Professor.
EXEMPTION (ELIGIBILITY FOR ASSISTANT PROFESSOR)
i) NET/SLET/SET shall remain the minimum eligibility condition for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professors in Universities/Colleges/ Institutions. Provided however, that candidates, who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of the Ph. D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SELT/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/ Colleges/ Institutions.
ii) The candidates who have passed the UGC/CSIR JRF examination prior to 1989 are also exempted from appearing in NET.
iii) For SET Candidates: The candidates who have cleared the States Eligibility Test (SET) accredited by UGC for eligibility for Assistant Professor held prior to 1st Dec 2002, are exempted from appearing in NET, being eligible to apply for Assistant Professor anywhere in India. For SET held from 1st Dec 2002 onwards, the qualified candidates are eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Professor only in the universities/ colleges situated in the state from where they have cleared their SET.CTET Exam – GATEIIT also Provides coaching classes for CTET, Special Coaching for CTET Exams . We also Provide Teachers Training Coaching – DSSSB, KVS, NVS, PRT, TGT, PGT, CTET, HTET, STET and TET ( All States).
Various type of UGC NET/SETOnline Live courses and programs are offered at GATEIIT. We offer Long-term Regular/Weekend/ Alternate Days/ Foundation Course for Ongoing Under-Graduation Students/ Short-Term & Crash Courses/Customized Courses for Working Professionals (Lecturers, Professors, Teachers) and Housewife’s, Combo Courses like UGC NET + All other Universities Recruitment exams.
GATEIIT is highly committed to complete the syllabus on time as per the course plan given to each student. Course Duration is completely depending on the program you choose. GATEIIT offer UGC NET/SET courses with the duration of 30 (Thirty) days to 2 (Two) Years and from 100 hours to 1200 hours of Classes including Revision classes. GATEIIT is India’s one and only institute who provide longest and highest number of Hours personal classes. Sometimes we cover the syllabus two times with two times revisions.
GATEIIT has advance systematic information system & Preparation Strategy Plan towards covering the UGC NET JRF/SET course and syllabus on time. Pre-Planned Class Schedule, With an Accurate Implementation of Time-Table. We intimate all kind of information via sms, WhatsApp or email for: Class schedule, holidays, tests, exams, doubt clearing sessions, all other notifications, etc. in advance so that students can be well prepared.
For Regular Weekdays UGC NET/SET Online Courses (Mon-Fri) 4 days classes for 2 to 4 hours each day and 1 day Test.For Weekend (Saturday & Sundays) classes will be conducted for 4 to 8 hours each day including test and doubt clearing. GATEIIT Follows teaching structure for every 1 hour of class (45 minutes of lecture, 5-minute break followed by 10 minutes Question & Answer session. Chat-based interaction with faculty to clear doubt during Online preparation ofNET/SET classes. Class, Tests, Doubt Clearing Sessions Time-Table would be informed via SMS, WhatsApp or email in advance according to the batch you have enrolled for.
Yes, GATEIIT also provide access to missed UGC NET/SET classes via recorded lectures which would be provided in the link given.
At GATEIIT, Online NET/SET Course Fee varies from Ten Thousand to Fifty Thousand rupees. NET/SET Course fee is completely depending on the Course and Duration you choose. Kindly call our Admission Counsellor on the given contact numbers to know the exact fee for the NET/SET Online course & duration you are interested.
Yes, don’t worry, we conduct NET/SET Online Live Doubt clearing classes where you can clear your doubts with your faculties.
Yes, GATEIIT is well known NET/SET Online Coaching Institute in India for personal attention classes. Best NET/SET Online Coaching classes are designed to give you a real classroom feel where you can interact with your instructor & Clarify Doubts & learn anytime, anywhere. Moreover, if time persists then we provide Regular Assessment of Performance as well for each student.
Yes, GATEIIT provide Daily practice problems (DPP) for complete conceptual clarity.
GATEIIT Provides Comprehensive NET/SET study Material with class notes and pdf. NET/SET Question Bank consisting of last Many years of NET/SET Question Papers along with Key and Solution to strengthen your preparation. Your study schedule is just yours. Set your own time-table & study with our focused NET/SET Books which are compiled by GATEIIT Expert Faculties.
GATEIITs Online Test Series platform helps you develop confidence via Full Syllabus Tests, whereas Section Tests check your in-depth knowledge for every section in NET/SET Syllabus. The test series has full length NET/SET mock tests, conducts weekly & monthly tests. All tests strictly follow the NET/SET marking scheme. The pattern and difficulty levels of the questions are similar to the actual NET/SET exam questions. Smart reports after each test which gives detailed performance analysis by the faculties.
GATEIIT follow highly qualitative screening and recruitment process of selecting experienced NET JRF/SET Online Faculties. Top Faculties from all over India who have years of teaching experience and have given many ranks and top results. Online NET/SET Classes will be Conducted by an Expert Faculty through concept building and intensive problem solving.
Apart from study material GATEIIT also provide E-reference books and other e-books which is very much helpful for the students to understand the concepts and topic in a better way.
Yes, we facilitate in getting good hostels. Separate hostels are available for boys and girls within walking distance from our study centers. We don’t own any hostels/P.G.
Walk in Admission: Cash/D.D/Card/Wallets. Online Admission: Through Credit card, Debit card, NEFT/RTGS, Online Banking, Payment Gateway, Wallets, Google Pay, Paytm, PhonePe.
Yes, you can, but you will not get the discount offer. We offer fee discount up to 25% on one-time fee payment. We prefer onetime payment but, two installment facility is also available, in that case, “installment fee” of Rs. 2,500/- to 15,000/- will be charged extra and 45 days from the date of batch commencement will be provided to pay the remaining fees.
Our faculties teach in easy & simple English language, so you will not face any difficulties as such. Moreover, students who are week in English they will get separate English learning classes sometimes.
If you are facing any problem regarding the schedule he/she can talk with their respective Professor/Course Coordinator and that will be handled.
At GATEIIT we have personal doubt clearing sessions where the student can clear his/her doubts individually with their respective Professor. Moreover, all Professors are very helpful and polite which will take care the interaction in a smooth way.
GATEIIT has a competitive, enthusiastic environment which will motivate him/her to grow in a right direction.
There are 2 kinds of admission process:
1) You can visit at the institute and consult everything with the Admission Advisor and then go ahead as per the discussion and guided admission & payment process.
2) You can call or WhatsApp on the given numbersto our Admission Advisor & after consulting everything you can be guided by them for the payment process.
Every Student must be serious before enrolling an admission and must remain committed in the course preparation. After Fee payment withdrawal from the course is not permitted hence No Refund of Fee shall be applicable under any circumstances. Gate Indian Institute of Tutorials will severe suffer losses in case any balance fee instalments are not paid on due dates and will reserve all the rights to recover the same to save the irreparable losses which the organization may suffer due to nonpayment of balance due fee (if any). The student hereby agrees without any pressure with the above-mentioned conditions of Fee payment, refund & withdrawals before taking the admission.