UGC NET MASS COMMUNICATION & JOURNALISM COACHING CENTER
UGC NET MASS COMMUNICATION & JOURNALISM COACHING IN INDIA
UGC NET COURSES
We are GATEIIT, a UGC NET Mass Communication online coaching Institute. At GATEIIT, we believe that there is an increasing need for high-quality coaching classes in India. However, there are barriers to entry in the field of journalism – from monetary requirements to time management problems. In order to fill this gap and help aspiring journalists get started with high-quality content, we have come up with the idea of GATEIIT Coaching for UGC NET Mass Communication.
We are one of the best ugc net mass communication and journalism coaching in India. We have a passion for creating quality content and delivering it through various media platforms. Our team of experienced and dynamic professionals is eager to give their 100% towards your target of clearing NET Exam. We believe in hard work with our students so that we can bring out the best in them.
GATEIIT is India’s first and the most advanced UGC net mass communication and journalism coaching test simulator in the country. This app is designed to assist students in preparing for this exam. It is designed to enable them to understand concepts, simulate examination conditions, practice with previous year’s papers, and view model answers.
It is a platform that provides students with the best content as per their requirements. From study material to revision and current affairs, GATEIIT will provide it all. Our aim is to help aspirants in scoring better through effective communication and journalism skills.
The GATEIIT is a comprehensive course that provides information regarding UGC’s net mass communication coaching institute. It is designed to make you a smart, professional media person who can handle any situation under pressure. The course imparts knowledge about how the media functions in the country, and how different types of mass communication have evolved over a period of time. It also explains how the journalist works within news agencies, newspapers, television channels, etc.
GATEIIT is the only Indian platform that provides UGC NET-JRF/NET-SMT mass communication and journalism coaching Online in a digitally enabled environment. The program is designed to be highly practical and interactive, with an emphasis on developing skills that are relevant to the real world. Students will learn how to source stories, write clear headlines, pitch ideas, conduct interviews, and report on events in a manner that appeals to readers without compromising journalistic integrity.
Mass communication UGC net is a national-level entrance examination administered by the National Testing Agency (NTA). In the Mass Communication & Journalism subject, this examination determines whether Indian nationals are eligible to be Assistant Professors or Junior Research Fellows (JRFs). The examination is held twice a year, usually in the months of December and June.
- All the syllabus is covered in our UGC NET study material.
- Exclusive focus on both papers, Paper I and Paper-II.
- Extensive and relevant theory envelops all concepts.
- An array of objective questions along with solutions.
- Course material is systematically segmented into approximately 20-25 volumes depending on the subject.
- A course designed and moduled by faculty who are highly qualified with vast teaching experience.
- A “step-by-step” approach is provided in the course material so that you can prepare for the exam in a systematic manner.
- UGC NET study material is also useful for SET/SLET exams, i.e. for SET/SLET exams as well.
Paper I – General Paper
There will be objective-type questions with answers covering various topics such as comprehension, logical reasoning, teaching aptitude, analysis evaluation, and deductive and inductive reasoning.
- In addition to a large number of objective-type questions with answers, the course material will include important theory parts in brief form.
- There will be extensive theory covering important topics in the course material. It will also contain descriptive theory.
- The course material for Paper-II will be provided in approximately 15-20 volumes.
- The course materials will cover descriptive theory providing deep insight into the concept.
- Additionally, a volume (Question Bank) is dedicated exclusively to Objective Type Questions.
The UGC NET Mass Communication & Journalism examination is a gateway to a career in Mass Communication & Journalism. It is an opportunity for those who wish to pursue a career in teaching and research in this field. The examination tests the candidate’s knowledge of the subject, research aptitude, and teaching ability.
UGC NET Mass Communication and Journalism Courses Offered by GATEIIT
- One & Two Years Online Coaching for UGC NET Mass Communication and Journalism Entrance Exam Preparation.
- One & Two Years Classroom Coaching for UGC NET Mass Communication and Journalism Entrance Exam Preparation. This program is offered with residential Facilities.
- UGC NET Mass Communication and Journalism Crash Course Programme for (30/45/ 60/90/120) Days.
- UGC NET Mass Communication and Journalism Personalized/Customized Course.
UGC NET Mass Communication and Journalism Common Course Features
- UGC NET Mass Communication and Journalism Classroom/Live Classes with three options are available. Option 1. 6 days (Monday to Saturday) a week, Option 2. 3 Days a week, Option 3. Weekend Classes.
- Entire syllabus of UGC NET Mass Communication and Journalism will be covered twice with revision two times if possible.
- All the UGC NET Mass Communication and Journalism Classroom/Live Classes will be recorded for the future purposes and all students can see lectures online anytime till active subscription and revise everything anytime.
- At any point if the student misses any class, then he/she can view recorded sessions.
- Professors online/Offline Note will be provided.
- UGC NET Mass Communication and Journalism will be given Daily Practice Paper (DPP) for each class.
- UGC NET Mass Communication and Journalism Online Test will be conducted every weekdays or weekends.
- 10 to 12 Mock Test for UGC NET Mass Communication and Journalism entire (Full Syllabus. UGC NET Mass Communication and Journalism Exam Pattern: 120 Questions)
- Questions, Answers, Discussion of all questions of UGC NET Mass Communication and Journalism Test Paper after the Test conducted.
- GATEIIT UGC NET Mass Communication and Journalism online classes are available on all: Android, iOS (mobiles and tablet), Windows laptops and desktops.
- Online/Classroom Interactive Classes with Best Lecturers where student can clear any kind of doubt by asking questions in-between the Classes.
- Solve your questions with UGC NET Mass Communication and Journalism Faculties F2F or using WhatsApp Chat or call once the Lecture is over.
- Stored Video lectures can be seen anytime soon.
- Professor Note will be provided time to time on regular basis.
- Online/Classroom Test Series will be provided with detailed analysis.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: GATEIIT is India’s No.1 online coaching for UGC NET Mass Communication and Journalism entrance exam. GATEIIT also offers coaching various types of Mass Communication exams. GATEIIT is the oldest UGC NET Mass Communication and Journalism coaching institute in India. GATEIIT has given proven results for UGC NET Mass Communication and Journalism.
Ans: Solve last 10 years question papers and mock tests.
UGC NET Mass Communication and Journalism exam aspirants should solve 10 years sample papers, mock tests question papers as much as possible. This will help UGC NET Mass Communication and Journalism aspirants know their level of preparation in competition with all other students as well as increase speed of attempting questions to prepare best for UGC NET Mass Communication and Journalism Exam.
Ans: UGC NET Mass Communication and Journalism coaching fee varies from INR 8,000/- to 55,000/- at GATEIIT. Since GATEIIT offers various UGC NET Mass Communication and Journalism programmes, therefore fees change course to course. Contact GATEIIT Counsellor for more details.
Ans: Yes, definitely you can crack. Student need to have strong preparation strategy in place to crack the UGC NET Mass Communication and Journalism exam. If you really work hard, clear all the tests, clear all doubts and questions, having deep understanding of each and every subject than surely you can crack the exam. GATEIIT will help and guide you in all possible ways to crack the exam in one shot.
Ans: You need to study according to the prescribed syllabus by UGC NET Authority. In studies you need to consider all the learning aspects. Practice previous years question paper, Tests, Mock tests, Doubt clearing, Regular practice to finish the paper on time, time management, listening video lectures, having one to one session with faculty, etc. many more. GATEIIT will help you to do successful studies.
Ans: UGC NET Mass Communication and Journalism exam syllabus is available on the official website of NTA NET. GATEIIT cover the entire syllabus systematically so that you will have deep understanding of the syllabus without any hassle.