If you are thinking about doing engineering, then you must have thought of the IIT JEE entrance exam because after cracking this exam, you will get a chance to do engineering from the best college in India. But it is not so easy to pass this exam and you have to study very well for this because every year lakhs of students appear in it.
If you want to prepare for the IIT JEE exam properly, then you need good coaching for them. So, in today’s article, I am going to give you information about Best IIT JEE Coaching in Bangalore because Bangalore is also known as IIT Hub and here you will find more than one IIT Coaching Centers.
Easy Tips to Find Out the best IIT JEE coaching center
- Before knowing about the top IIT coaching center, it is very important to know what are the things you should keep in mind before taking admission to any coaching so that the preparation for the exam can be done properly. Here below I have mentioned some points which you must keep in mind before taking admission to coaching.
- Before taking admission to any coaching, you should do that free demo class so that you can understand the teaching method of the teacher of that coaching and also understand how the topics are covered there.
- There are many IIT institutes that charge very high fees, so you have to keep in mind that whatever institute you are taking admission to should be in your budget.
- It is also important that in whatever batch you are taking admission, only 40 to 50 students should be present in that batch so that the teacher can pay attention to all the students.
- There should be a library for the study of the student so that the student can study sitting there.
- The student should ensure that the syllabus taught in that coaching is updated.
- The student’s teacher should have a good nature so that the student can ask his questions to the teacher without any fear or confusion. Apart from this, there should also be a facility for one-to-one mentors.
How to prepare for IIT JEE entrance exam?
If you are going to prepare for IIT JEE exam, then first of all you should study the math, physics and chemistry subjects of class 10th and 12th thoroughly because most of the questions are based on this pattern. After completing these subjects, you may find it easier to prepare for this exam.
It is very important to have a routine to complete any work, so you must make a routine on your daily basis and try that there is minimum wastage of time in that routine and you can utilize your time well.
News, current affairs, internet information etc. play a big role in your preparation, so always stay updated and try to learn new things so that you can perform better than other students.
How many hours you study in 24 hours is not important but it is important how you study. That’s why always cover your topic diligently so that you don’t have to cram.
You should never let stress get on you because it can become an obstacle in your studies, so always study with a cool mind and take maximum care of your health. Because the healthier you are, the better you will be able to study.
Now many online classes and coaching institutes have been opened where preparation for this exam is done, our country’s biggest education hub is Bangalore where you are prepared very well for this exam. In these coaching institutes, you get study material which is prepared keeping in mind the pattern of this exam, which benefits the students a lot.
Follow the NCERT book of 11th and 12th for Mathematics subject and with this you can read the book of cengage publication, in which you have been told about all the topics according to the pattern of this exam. This book will help you a lot in the preparation of Mathematics subject.
Friends, for its preparation, you have to work very hard from the 11th class itself. In this exam questions are asked from Physics Chemistry Maths of class 11th and 12th.
You have to revise all your topics from time to time so that you do not forget any topic and also you should make previous year question papers of this exam so that you can get an idea of the questions asked in this exam.
Criteria and Eligibility for IIT JEE
If you are thinking of giving the exam of IIT JEE, then you can approach the best IIT JEE Coaching in Bangalore to get the preparation done.
In order to sit in this exam, you must first pass 12th class, only then you will be able to give this exam. It is mandatory to have Maths, physics and chemistry subjects in your 12th class.